Samarkand is one of the oldest cities in the world, founded in the 8th century BC, the capital of the Sogdian state, the largest cultural center of the Samanids state, the capital of the empire of Amir Timur (Tamerlane), the birthplace of famous poets, scientists and thinkers, a city that keeps ancient sights and at the same time it is one of the most modern cities in Central Asia.
The route includes a visit to:
- Amir Timur's Tomb
- Ulugbek Observatory
- Bibihanum Mosque
- Registan Square
- Tomb of Kings Shahi Zinda
Number of people: from 10 and up.
Price per person: 625,000 sўm
Excursion start: 10.00 After arrival in Samarkand.
Duration of the tour: until 17.00
The cost of the tour includes:
- Guide services
- Entry tickets to the specified attractions
- Transfer by 30-seater bus.
Not included in the price:
Trip date: any day.
- 05:30 meeting with the guide in the specified place.
- 06:00 departure from Tashkent to the city of Samarkand.
- 10:00 arrival in the city of Samarkand, the beginning of the tour.
- 13: 00-14: 00- time for lunch.
- 14:00 Continuation of the tour.
- 17:00 departure from the city of Samarkand to the city of Tashkent.
- 1:00 arrival in the city of Tashkent.